Hey Crew! Benzinga simply wrapped up its Psychadelics and Hashish conferences.
Main buyers, supporters, and harmless bystanders have been in attendance. The week ended with a super-lit afterparty on the Fontainebleau’s LIV Nightclub in Miami, FL.
Attendees heard from legends Mike Tyson, Ric Aptitude, and Rick Ross who sang dwell.
Thanks on your help and we look ahead to internet hosting you at our subsequent massive occasions together with the Fintech Awards this coming December 8, 2022.
👉 High Issues To Know In TradeFi:
- Bitstamp, Benzinga chat at BTC22.
- Constancy is constructing new crypto ETFs.
- Crypto.com helps MIT analysis. (CRYPTO: CRO)
- GS seems to woo FTX in Caribbean. (NYSE: GS)
- Forex.com added crypto buying and selling.
- Britannia has bought Alphaplate.
- Cboe launching curb session commerce. (BATS: CBOE)
- FTX: Algos should clear margin commerce. (CRYPTO: FTT)
- Kraken has tapped new management.
- Is Binance working w/ FSB company. (CRYPTO: BNB)
- ThinkMarkets getting in DeFi CFDs.
Graphic: By way of @RobinhoodApp.
👉 High Issues To Know In Fintech:
- Symbiotic makes utility w/DLT tech.
- Citi and STT invested in FunGuard. (NYSE: C)
- Evolve, Belief and Bond associate up.
- Chargebee, Razorpay teaming up.
- Tencent is investing in a UK fintech. (OTC: TCEHY)
- OCC orders Anchorage to revamp.
- Skyflow, Plaid partnered on safety.
- NY lawmakers eye cease to rug pulls.
- Billtrust grows KeyBank relationship. (NASDAQ: BTRS) (NYSE: KEY)
- Archa added $24M bag to develop.
- Twitter faucets Stripe over creator pay. (NYSE: TWTR)
- Plaid co-founder rebranding financial institution.
- ADCB joined UAE DLT consortium.
- Cowen rolling out crypto algorithms.
- SALT pushes lending-as-a-service.
- Stripe is main in carbon removing.
- Citi, Ebanx associate in Latin America.
- FCA overview highlights fintech challenge.
- C2FO surpasses $200B in funding.
- Finextra, Jobbio eye expertise curation.
- Crypto not immune to macro traits.
- MicroDesk, Nordigen partnering up.
- A16z Crypto intros Web3 analysis.
- Goldman rising Marcus beta check.
- Ratio secures $120M in a Collection A.
- CB Perception: Fintech Q1’22 evaluation.
- MS: Crypto to be extra broadly used.
- Fintech Brex acquires Pry Monetary.
- Macron desires to higher laws.
👉 Attention-grabbing Reads:
- Giant hashish consolidation probably.
- The affordability disaster is actual & unhealthy.
- Fincourse introduced a pair thousands and thousands.
- Will Fed tightening kill the markets.
- Ziglu <> Robinhood, CS, & stability. (NYSE: CS) (NASDAQ: HOOD)
- Libs of TikTok soars after a doxxing.
- Netflix canceled reveals amid losses. (NASDAQ: NFLX)
- CNN+ streaming service will get killed. (NYSE: T)
- High 10 levels in fintech in Europe.
- GS: Apple, Meta lead in metaverse. (NYSE: GS) (NASDAQ: AAPL) (NASDAQ: FB)
- For those who get a W-2, “you’re a sucker.”
- Elon Musk decimates Invoice Gates life. (NASDAQ: TSLA) (NASDAQ: MSFT)
Graphic: By way of @elonmusk.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.