CRN simply introduced their 2022 Channel Chiefs, and with no shock, we had many executives place on the checklist, with a file 13 leaders for 2022.
A giant congratulations to Julia Chen, Jason Gallo, Nick Holden, Frank Lento, Mark Malasch, John Moses, Andrew Sage, Thimaya Subaiya, Marc Surplus, Luxy Thuraisingam, Jose van Dijk, and Alexandra Zagury. Cisco’s fearless chief of our World Accomplice Group, Oliver Tuszik, additionally made it to the “2022 Most Influential Channel Chiefs” checklist, which spotlights a small subset of Channel Chiefs honorees as the highest govt leaders within the trade.
That is no small feat since a frontrunner solely makes it on the Channel Chiefs checklist if they’ve an incredible monitor file, nice standing within the trade, showcased dedication to the companion neighborhood, and a capability to drive innovation and development.
And a enjoyable truth, again in 2007, the primary 12 months of the CRN Channel Chiefs, two Cisco executives made the checklist. Keith Goodwin, who was the companion org chief on the time, and one other chief you will have heard of – Chuck Robbins, who on the time was a phase VP for US and Canada channels.
Cisco is properly represented
We by no means take with no consideration the inclusion of our leaders on this checklist, and we’re exceptionally proud each time any of them are featured on a listing just like the CRN Channel Chiefs.
Please be part of me in congratulating this implausible group of leaders! They deserve this recognition, and we are able to’t wait to see what they accomplish sooner or later.
- Alexandra Zagury, VP Accomplice Managed and as-a-Service Gross sales
- Andrew Sage, VP World Distribution
- Frank Lento, Sr. Director, World Safety Channels, Partnerships & Ecosystems
- Jason W. Gallo, VP Accomplice GTM Acceleration
- John Moses, VP Americas Accomplice Gross sales
- Jose van Dijk, VP Accomplice Efficiency and Operations
- Julia Chen, VP World Accomplice Transformation
- Luxy Thuraisingam, Head of World Accomplice Advertising and marketing
- Marc Surplus, VP Accomplice Technique, Applications
- Mark Maslach, VP Channels and Strategic Alliances
- Nick Holden, VP World Strategic Companions
- Oliver Tuszik, SVP World Accomplice Gross sales (additionally acknowledged on the 50 most influential channel chiefs checklist)
- Thimaya Subaiya, SVP/GM, World Buyer Expertise
If you happen to’d wish to work with any of our superb Cisco channel leaders, try our companion applications to be taught extra.
We’d love to listen to what you suppose. Ask a Query, Remark Under, and Keep Related with #CiscoPartners on social!