- Envela Corp (NYSE: ELA) subsidiary, Echo Environmental Holdings LLC, has signed an settlement to amass property for its solar-recycling facility in Arizona.
- The acquisition is anticipated to broaden the corporate’s capability to recycle photo voltaic panels, PV cells, inverters, and different PV-system elements.
- The property is positioned close to the corporate’s Chandler IT asset-disposition (ITAD) facility in Mesa, Arizona.
- The corporate expects the acquisition to shut within the third quarter of 2022.
- Echo presents sustainable end-of-life options for photovoltaic (PV) electric-generative programs by means of refurbishing, reuse, and recycling.
- Worth Motion: ELA shares traded decrease by 5.48% at $5.00 on the final test Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.