Good night from Maine the place the solar has set on the final day of March, 2022. The outdated saying of «March is available in like a lion and leaves like a lamb» does probably not apply to life in Maine. In our case March got here in like a lion, briefly acted like a lamb, and now ends like a lion with drizzly and chilly climate. I hope that whatever the climate you had an amazing month of March.
A giant thanks to everybody who participated in one in all my webinars or bought a replica of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas in March. Your help helps me maintain this weblog going. I could not do it with out you. Thanks!
These have been the most well-liked posts in March:
1. Readlee – Know How Your College students Learn On-line Assignments
2. 5 Chrome Settings You Must Know
3. The best way to Create Your Personal On-line Board Sport
4. Performs.org – Academic Video games Your College students Will Like to Play
5. Cease Printing the Web
6. 5 Methods to Create On-line Drag-and-Drop Actions
7. The best way to Make Your Personal Wordle-style Sport
8. New Whiteboard Options in Microsoft Groups and New Excel Formulation
9. My 5 Favourite Canva Options
10. Take Your College students on the American Beliefs Digital Subject Journey Hosted by Discovery Schooling
Summer season Workshops for Your Faculty!
I am going again on the highway this summer time to host skilled improvement workshops in-person! If you would like to have me come to your college, please get in contact with me quickly.
Spring and Summer season Webinars
I conduct skilled improvement webinars all year long. I am going to host a free one-hour webinar for any college or group that purchases ten or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas.
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 40,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you may comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody Icons Day by day and Day by day Dose. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.