domingo, octubre 2, 2022
InicioHealthMWC Barcelona: A behind the scenes take a look at the numbers

MWC Barcelona: A behind the scenes take a look at the numbers

[ad_1]

You may need seen my final submit and all the nice issues we (Cisco) had happening at MWC Barcelona. In case you didn’t, right here’s the hyperlink.

For these not aware of MWC Barcelona, it’s the world’s largest wi-fi present held at one in all Europe’s largest venues, the Fira de Barcelona Gran Through Venue in Spain.

As talked about in my earlier submit, the MWC Barcelona community is constructed on Cisco wired and wi-fi options. For the occasion, the workforce utilized the AI/ML engine in Cisco DNA Heart to optimize connectivity, energy consumption, and knowledge throughput. As well as, Cisco DNA Areas was used for location analytics and environmental knowledge as a part of the present’s well being and security plan. Lastly, WBA OpenRoaming helped visitors and distributors seamlessly and securely hook up with the wi-fi community, routinely authenticating them via quite a few id suppliers.

Now that is all nice however let’s take a look at a few of the numbers and outcomes:

Scale and scope

MWC Barcelona noticed 61,000+ attendees this 12 months! Stay occasions are again in full pressure!

Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi and switching offered connectivity throughout the present

  • 100K+ OpenRoaming authentications, 38K peak per day
  • 80% of OpenRoaming identities had been from service suppliers. The remaining 20% got here from different identities together with Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel units which natively authenticate to OpenRoaming networks
  • Cisco DNA Areas offered location and environmental knowledge that was used as a part of the present’s well being and security program. With this 12 months’s success, Fira will begin exploring next-generation purposes corresponding to location-based companies and push notifications for distributors
  • Cisco Wi-Fi 6E on the sales space, offered 1+ gig connectivity, up and down. Demonstrated utilizing Samsung Galaxy units
  • Cisco Catalyst 9000 POE switches offered gigabit knowledge speeds and 90 watts of energy per port to networked units throughout the present

Subsequent Technology connectivity

  • AI Enhanced RRM fully eradicated co-channel interference, 100%. Even on 2.4 GHz channels.
  • DNA Heart Wi-fi 3D Analyzer enabled IT to uniquely visualize Wi-Fi gaps and proactively deal with them to offer constant experiences
  • Machine analytics offered connection particulars from varied units to assist troubleshooting and supply higher experiences.
  • Umbrella Safety protected the community and endpoints from potential threats

Demo’s within the Cisco NOC

  • Cisco Catalyst and Meraki Entry Factors with the ConvergeX Extremely Vast Band location monitoring answer, demonstrated the power to concurrently observe 1000’s of units utilizing Samsung Galaxy telephones and ConvergeX tags.
  • SLA-based Wi-Fi with Intel showcased the power to drive a brand new breed of low-latency purposes for industrial, healthcare, and manufacturing use circumstances

Find out how Cisco Wi-Fi can drive your community

Extra Sources

See how DNA Areas might help along with your well being and security plans

Take a look at Cisco Catalyst switches

Find out how Cisco DNA Heart simplifies the working of your community

Share:

[ad_2]

RELATED ARTICLES

DEJA UNA RESPUESTA

Por favor ingrese su comentario!
Por favor ingrese su nombre aquí