MANILA, Philippines — Vice presidential candidate and Davao Metropolis Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio just lately stated there are seven senatorial candidates whom she known as her “buddies” however weren’t included in her official slate.
“Meron din po akong mga kaibigan na tumatakbong senators na kahit pulitika man o wala ay magiging kaibigan ko pa rin sila,” Duterte-Carpio stated throughout the proclamation rally of her tandem with presidential candidate Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Tuesday.
(I’ve buddies who’re additionally vying for Senate seats who, politics apart, will stay my buddies.)
The seven senatorial candidates that Duterte-Carpio talked about are as follows:
- actor Robin Padilla
- former presidential spokesperson Salvador Panelo
- Sorsogon governor and former senator Francis Escudero
- former Philippine Nationwide Police chief Guillermo Eleazar
- former vice chairman Jejomar Binay
- former senator JV Ejercito
- reelectionist senator Joel Villanueva
At present, there are 11 names within the official Marcos-Duterte senatorial slate. These are:
- Senate Majority Chief Juan Miguel Zubiri
- Senator Sherwin Gatchalian
- Home Deputy Speaker Rodante Marcoleta
- Atty. Larry Gadon
- Home Deputy Speaker Loren Legarda
- Former senator Jinggoy Estrada
- Former public works secretary Mark Villar
- Former presidential spokesperson Harry Roque
- Former protection secretary Gilbert Teodoro
- Former Quezon Metropolis mayor Herbert Bautista
- Former senator Gringo Honasan
Atty. Vic Rodriguez, Marcos’s spokesperson, stated that the tandem is planning to have a twelfth senatorial candidate to finish their slate within the coming days.
Subscribe to our day by day publication
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get entry to The Philippine Each day Inquirer & different 70+ titles, share as much as 5 devices, hearken to the information, obtain as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Name 896 6000.
For suggestions, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.